Welcome to Certificate Course in Photography of Delhi School of Photography . Here you will find about Certificate Course in Photography course, its duration, eligibility and admission procedure. You can like or dislike the course content by clicking on like-dislike button. You can also post your comments and reviews on this course in the form given below. You can also request for more info on the course by clicking on request info button on top of the page.
This course is ideally suited for the people who do not have longer time at their disposal and still want to take up Photography as a vocation or start as an entry level professional and learn more as and when they go along in the profession.
This course is mostly conducted in the evenings.
- The art of locating and seeing a subject
- The science and technology of photography
- Working of different types of cameras (both film and digital)
- The optics
- Character of light
- Physics of light as relevant to photography
- Artificial and studio lighting
- Studio and other photographic equipments
- Conceptual Still life photography
- Product photography (studio)
- People photography (studio)
- Outdoor photography
- Basics of photo finishing (optional)
Note: The list above is not necessarily sequential.
60 sessions of approximately 3 hours each spread over a period of six months
Rs.60,000 plus taxes as applicable