Universitycollegeslist.com brings you BITSAT 2013 Exam Date, Notification, Paper Pattern, BITSAT 2013 Entrance Exam Dates, Forms, Eligibility Criteria, Preparation Tips, Tricks, Techniques.
There are a number of engineering entrance exams in India and BITSAT is one of them. BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology And Science Admission Test. This test is conducted online for students who want to seek admission into the integrated first degree courses of the BITS, Pilani. BITS is ranked as the sixth best engineering college in India. This college offers the best of every aspect to the student that makes them one of the best engineers in India and also the placement offered is the best. This college is located at Pilani, Hyderabad and Goa. The students can seek admission into these colleges by clearing this entrance exam and passing through the admission procedure of this university.
BITSAT 2013 Important Dates / Notification:-
BITSAT 2013 Dates will be announce soon.
BITSAT 2013 Eligibility Criteria:-
For admission to any of the Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS the candidate should have passed the 12th class examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Further, the candidate should have obtained a minimum of 80% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th class examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and adequate proficiency in English.
BITSAT 2013 Exam Paper Pattern:-
BITSAT 2013 is a 3 hour test, offered to candidates on computers at dedicated centers in different cities in India and Dubai Campus. The Test will have objective Questions (multiple choice) questions only.
The test consists of four parts:-
Part I : Physics - 40 Questions
Part II : Chemistry - 40 Questions
Part III :
(a) English Proficiency - 15 Questions
(b) Logical Reasoning - 10 Questions
Part IV : Mathematics - 45 Questions
Total 150 Questions
BITSAT Exam Preparation Tips / Tricks . Techniques:-
- Refer to Previous BITSAT Question Papers.
- Practice:- Practice similar problems to gain confidence.
- It is essential to cover only the prescribed syllabus.
- Since the test is computer based, you should have at least a working knowledge of the same.
- Reference books should provide you with a wide variety of multiply choice questions, covering the entire syllabus
- It is a good idea to start by revising your 11th and 12th standard syllabus for mathematics, physics and chemistry.
- You should be thorough with basic concepts and formulaes
- At the time of the exam, start with the section you are most confident about.
- Time management can help you succeed in BITSAT.