Universitycollegeslist.com brings you latest NATA Syllabus 2013, Architecture, Syllabus for NATA Test, Entrance Exam.
NATA 2013 Syllabus / Paper Pattern:-
The test is in two parts. A paper based drawing test for two hours and computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test for one hour.
The test measures aptitude of the candidate through two sections – a paper based section for drawing and computer based section for aesthetic sensitivity.
This is a two hour paper where candidate has to attempt two questions. One of the questions has two sub questions.
The drawing aptitude is judged on the following aspects -
- Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner.
- Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings.
- Sense of perspective drawing.
- Combining and composing given three dimensional elements to form a building or structural form.
- Creating interesting two dimensional composition using given shapes and forms.
- Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition.
- Understanding of scale and proportions.
- Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
Aesthetic Sensitivity Test:-
This is computer based test of one hour where candidate has to answer 40 multiple choice questions.
The aesthetic sensitivity test measures perception, imagination and observation, creativity and communication along with architectural awareness and comprises of -
- Visualising three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings.
- Visualising different sides of three dimensional objects.
- Indentifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities.
- Analytical reasoning.
- Mental Ability.
- Imaginative comprehension and expression.
- Architectural awareness.