Universitycollegeslist.com brings you RMAT 2013 Exam Date, Syllabus, Notification, Paper Pattern, RMAT 2012 Entrance Exam Dates, Forms, Eligibility Criteria, Preparation Tips, Tricks, Techniques.
RMAT or Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test is conducted by Rajasthan Technical University for admission into the two-year MBA course in Management Institutions of Rajasthan affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
RMAT 2013 Date / Notification:-
RMAT 2013 date will be announce soon.
RMAT 2013 Syllabus / Pattern:-
RMAT Test will consist of 200 multiple choice questions with 4 alternative answers.
Duration of the RMAT Entrance Test will be 150 minutes ( 2 = Hours ). There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
RMAT Test Sections - No. of Question
1.Reasoning and Aptitude - 40 Questions
2.Data Analysis and Interpretation - 40 Questions
3.Mathematical Ability - 40 Questions
4.English Language Proficiency - 40 Questions
5.General Awareness - 40 Questions
Total - 200 Questions
Graduate (10+2+3) degree or equivalent from any recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST and Non Creamy Layer OBC candidates), without any approximation in the Graduate examination. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination (10+2+3) degree in 2012 may also apply. Provisional candidature for RMAT 2012 shall be granted to such candidates who are appearing in final year graduate examination in 2012.
RMAT Preparation Tips / Techniques / Tricks:-
- The basic funda to crack RMAT exam is speed with accuracy.
- for quantitative aptitude section of mat it is good to refer Recommended mathematics books.
- for extensive business knowledge read good business magazines, Reading on current issues, business, economic,etc.
- Read Newspaper daily
- for reasoning questions requires thorough practice of all types of questions.
- Having formula on your fingertips, being strong in mental calculations and developing your own short cuts will prove very useful to score speedily in Mathematical and Data Interpretation sections.