We bring you latest Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2012-2013 for Engineers, IT, Clerk, Stenographer, MCA, Graduate, B.Tech Freshers, Jobs in CBI, Vacancies, Job Openings.
CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) is a government investigating agency in India. The agency had its inception in the year 1941 as the Special Police Establishment (SPE). It was established by the Government of India particularly for investigating corruption in transaction process with the War & Supply Department of India during the Second World War. Gradually, CBI had grown and today it is labeled as India’s premier investigating agency. Central Bureau of Investigation plays an important role in scrutinizing some complicated cases such as terrorism, kidnapping, Murder etc. Over the years, the agency has created an identity of its own of being one of the most trusted National Security Agencies. The CBI has to work round the clock in investigating crimes, due to this there is always need of young aspirants who want to work hard for the country. Ever year, CBI recruits candidates for different posts like law officer & pairvi officer. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks scored in Physical Examination and Written Test, followed by Interviews for those who are shortlisted.
CBI Recruitment 2012-13
1) Bank Officer
No.of Posts:- 01
Age Limite :- Maximum age limite for appointment by deputation not to exceed 56 years on the closing date of application.
Pay Scale:- 9300- 34,800 plus Grade pay upto 4600/-
Preference will be give to only:-
1. Bank Officers below the age of 50 years.
2. Bank Officers who have served in credit department or handled advances portfolio.
3. Bank Officers who have served in th vigilance Department for a for a period of 2 years.
1. No Objection Certificate
2. Vigilance Clearance
3. Integrity Certificate
4. Performance Appraisal Report of Last 5 years from the public sector bank where working are essential for processing their cases for induction as Inspector in CBI on deputation.
Time of Tenure:-
1. Tenure of Deputation is of 3 years extendable upto 5 years
2. The Officers selected for appointment on deputation will be governed by the standard terms of deputation as contained in Department of Personnel and Training Office Memorandum No. 2/29/91/Estt(Ray-II) dated 5.1.94 and as amended from time to time.
Selection is based on the experience of a person and performance in the interview
2) Senior Advisor
No.of Posts:- 01
Age Limite:- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceed 56 years as on closing date for receipt of applications.
Pay Scale:- 16,400-450-20,000/- (pre-revised)
PB-4 Rs.83,79,0400/0- -67,000/- GP- 8, 900/-
Last Date of Application:- 45 days from the1 Of publication of this advertisment.
Mode of Deputation:- By deputation (including short term contract.)
(a )Oficers under the Central / State Government UnionTerritories / Reserve Bank of India / Nationalized Bank:
(i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department: or
(ii) With two years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of pay of Rs. 14,00-18,300/- (pre-revised) PB-4 Rs. 37,400 - 67,000/- + GP - Rs 8,900/-(Revised) or equivalent in the parent cadre/department; and
(b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:-
1. Bachelors degree from recognized University or equivalent.
2. 12 years experience of inspection vigilance operational work in the field of banking.
Bachelors degree in law from a recognized university or equivalent a qulification recognised for enrolment in the register India.
Click Here for More Details.