We bring you latest Indian Bank Recruitment 2012-2013 for PO, Clerk, Specialist officer, HR, Freshers, Probationary Officers, Clerical cadre, Jobs in Indian Bank, Vacancies, Job Openings.
Indian Bank had its inception in the year 1907. It is maintained and regulated under the guidance of the Government of India. In past 105 years, IB has strived a lot in spreading its wings across the globe with its quality banking services to customers. These significant strides have really helped the bank to get recognition among one of the leading financial institutions in World. Today, Indian Bank has strength of 22,000 employees, scattered over 2152 branches across the globe. For smooth functioning of the organization, every year Indian Bank recruits candidates for different posts such as Management trainees and Clerical Cadres. Candidates are selected in the order of merit based on marks that they have scored in IBPS Common Written Exam and in the interview.
Indian Bank Recruitment for Clerical cadre 2012-13
1) Clerical cadre
No.of posts:- 1201
Pay Scale:- Scale of Pay : Rs. 7200 - 19300. DA, HRA etc. will be paid as per Bank’s rules in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting. Other benefits include Medical Aid, Hospitalization Expenses, Conveyance Expenses, Staff Housing Loan, Staff Vehicle Loan, LFC, and Retirement Benefits, as per Bipartite Settlement / Rules of the Bank amended from time to time.
Educational Qulification:- A pass with 50% or more marks in Higher Secondary examination of 10+2 of the 10+2+3 pattern / Intermediate / Pre University or any equivalent examination / Diploma in Banking recognized by Central / State Government or UT Administration. For Ex-Servicemen, who do not posses the above qualification, a pass in Service (Departmental) Examination which is recognized as equivalent to Civil Examination not below the level of Matriculation.
Probation Period:- Six months, this is extendable at the Bank’s discretion.
1. All Educational Qualifications Shall be from those Boards/Universities/Institutes which are recognized by Govt./UGC as applicable.
2. Candidates should have obtained not less than the minimum IBPS score cut off for the category to which he/she belongs in the Common Written Examination conducted for Clerical cadre in 2011. Candidates should be able to produce the Score card in support of the scores mentioned in the online application form, if called for further selection processes such as Interview.
3. In respect of IBPS examination for which the candidate holds the score card, he/she should have appeared from the centre in the State/UT for which vacancies he/she now wishes to apply.
4. Candidates should be able to read, write and speak English.
5. Candidates should possess proficiency in the official language of the State/ UT (ability to read, write and speak local / State language) in which they have appeared for the Common Written Examination and for which State/UT vacancies they now apply.
6. Candidates should be computer literate or acquire t he s ame within six months of joining the Bank.
Not Below 18 Years.
Not Above 28 Years.
1. Depending on the number of vacancies, only those candidates who are qualified in the Common Written Examination for recruitment of Clerical personnel conducted by mIBPS in 2011 and possess a valid score card issued by IBPS and depending upon mranking in the order of merit based on the Total Weighted Standard Score shall be mcalled for a personal interview in the ratio of 1 : 5 for General category and 1:7 for mReserved category. The Bank reserves the right to vary the above ratio in any manner as it deems fit.
2. Selection for the post of Clerk will be based on the Total Weighted Standard Score in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in 2011 and the marks scored in the Interview.
3. The details of date and venue of the interview will be intimated through call letter and also will be made available in Bank’s website.
SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/Ex-servicemen Rs.20/-
All others (including OBCs) Rs.100/- including postage / intemation charges.
Application fees is non refundable.
Mode of Payment:-
1. Take a print-out of 'FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN' in the official website of the Bank, indianbank.in .
2. Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in block letters.
3. Go to the nearest Indian Bank Branch with the Fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay, in Cash the appropriate Application Fee.
4. For the purpose of locating the branch address for remitting fees, applicants may log on to Bank’s website www.indianbank.in wherein provision is available for locating address of the branches. Applicants are advised to type town/ city/place in the space provided under “Branch Search” in the website.
5. Obtain the Counterfoil (Applicant's Copy) of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with 1. Deposit Journal Number 2 .Branch Name 3. Branch Code 4. Date of Remittance f i l led by the Branch Official.
6. Carefully fill in the necessary details in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online.
7. Take a printout of the system generated online application form to be submitted at the time of interview, copies of which may also be retained for your reference.
8. The Registration Number and Password generated should also be retained for future reference.
9. Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan will have to be produced, if called for interview.
10. Without the original “Applicant’s Copy” of fee payment challan, the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the Interview. Candidates are advised to keep photocopies of the fee payment challan for future reference.
11. The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may lead to disqualification of the candidature.
How to apply:-
1. Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.indianbank.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted / entertained.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. (the same email ID and Contact Number as registered with IBPS CWE Clerk 2011). It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for interview through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
Job Notice:- Online application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
Date of payment of application fee:- 29.06.2012-13.07.2012
Opening date for Online Registration :- 29.06.2012
Last Date for Online Registration :- 13.07.2012.
Click Here for More Details.